I need help please with skill points

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I waited 3 days and upgrade a skill point to Stack size but then I crashed out of the server abouit 5 minutes later at the TEAMS

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> BobTheGimp

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> NA HWS+

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> About 0340 ish

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=> NA

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> NA

How can we help you now?
=> If you could please assign the skill point to stack size

Hey, I don’t understand the issue. What does a crash at TEAMS have to do with your skill points?

Sorry, the crash at the TEAM only lost me a couple of level 1 tickets, it was the missing skill point that I would like returned.

Please give more details. I still don’t understand.
Why is a skill point missing? Can’t you just go to the story room and collect it normally?

This isn’t my mod, I have no idea why a skill point is missing.
timelime

1. Spawned in, escaped starter, went to ECC got first skill point, now wait 3 days to get the next one.
  2. Return to ECC after 3 days answer questions get next skill point and allocate to Stack size.
  3. TP to TEAM do some trades and crash to desktop.
  4. Log back in have no increased stack size
  5. Check skill point allocation and find I only have a single point allocated from the first day.
  6. I figure my crash screwed up something and so my Stack size skill point has gone missing.
  7. Raise ticket.
    And here we are.
    If it is all too hard just close the ticket, this skill points for stack size is a major fracking frustration and if I wanted this type of limited frustrating storage crap I would just play RE except there people dont lose entire containers full of stuff because some one else had a different stack size skill.

Ahh okay, then I understand. I know it’s not your mod, I made these dialogues. I just had difficulties understanding exactly what happened.

Did you specifically assign the extra skill point to stack size, or did you just press random? If you pressed random, you might need to just go to page 2 when viewing your skills.

Technically, I don’t think there’s much we can do to help you, since database manipulation from our side is very dangerous and can cause some corruption.

Sorry for the work in progress state. Be sure it’s will get frustrating very soon.
I can’t handle such exception losses unfortunately.
But there is a Quick Learn, if you want the full stack size level.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.