======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: my ship BP spawned and disappeared. not even in my registry
Player(s) with issue: me
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): 10pm
Playfield: alliance HQ space
Structure Name(s): CV
Structure ID(s): unkown
How can we help you now: the name of the BP is DDB PVP CV I didn’t know if you could somehow re-spawn it in at my base. DDB HQ I’m in the asteroid field right between alliance HQ planet and the moon on the NA server.

Hey,

sorry but we dont have any logs about that spawn and can’t prove it :(. Therefore we cant restore it.
Nevertheless it would be helpful to have your client logs. Maybe we can find an error that leads us to it.
Can you also again give us the time (in relative to the time you created this post). 10pm could be everything depending on the time zone ;). Was it right before the chat below? (how many minutes maybe). Did you just login and then spawned that CV?

Did you had any errors, or noticed anything strange? What did you do afterwards? Relog? or anything?

And last but not least: Did you try the following suggestion:

Just for us Admins for further investigations:
Playfield: “Alliance Home”
17.02.2018 02:40:18 LogIn
17-02:44:18.277 03_44 -LOG- CHAT: tictac: there an admin on?
17-02:45:17.656 03_45 -LOG- CHAT: tictac: i spawned a ship and it disapeared. its not even in the registry

whats client log and how do i get to it :stuck_out_tongue: and the post was pretty much right at the time i asked in chat for an admin. i had already restarted the game after i seen the post of the block. i tried anyways and it didnt work.

Client logs you find here:

…SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Empyrion - Galactic Survival\Logs\1461

Just zip that folder an upload it. The files from that date would even be enough.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.