======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: ia lost all point of daily loot and all stats after reset
Player(s) with issue: Co6upatejib
Server: UE
Time (cb:time): Write here ~ 2200 02/19/2018
Playfield: HWS Connect
Structure Name(s): Connect daily point
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Write here pls return me all 21 point of daily loot check

That only happened after you clicked on the red big button which is warning you to only do if you are sure.

You have to level that 10 days again.

From table on dashboard i cab know what it button allow change my choosing level tree.
But no one say what it delete ALL progress. For what u make it? Its trap?

Trap? Never!

All visible for you :slight_smile:

HWS Skill Tree

This is called a hidden description in contracts. In most cases, it is considered as fraud.

And can u answer me, u do it reset for what?

I thought these options should attract people to the site, and not get a sense of deception.

Neither the right clear text, nor the link to the guide is a fraud.
It is just your responsibility to read before clicking a big red button + confimation.

Why there is that reset button?
Because you skill at the beginning most likely different than in late game. Beginning = XP, late game = Health.
So within 90 days season I give you the option to reset it after 20 days.

HWS Skill Tree is unique and so far the feedback is outstanding positive. Again, it comes down to the user, whether he can understand english or has patience, or not.

Technically I can’t revert your mistake so easily. Consumes some time I currently don’t have because Alpha 8 + real life.
As soon as I have time I try to fix it.

But next time be careful before accusing anyone about fraud or deception when in the end YOU are the one totally failed to read and understand.

I think nobody in clear mind NEVEr push this button. Only if it be a mistake. Future will show who right.

It is not about future @CyIvIpak

It is about intuitive user interface design and decisions.

Since this is a BIG red dangerous button I made sure to confirm TWICE if the user REALLY wants to do it?

IF a user thinks “nasratt” then yolo, can’t help him.

Its black table with 10-11 size - BIG RED button? :slight_smile:

%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

This must be BIG RED attansion

And must be no RESET but DELETE!

I think I need to teach you english or better german :wink:

The button hover info is ADDITIONALLY there, you understand?

The big Attention text is right of the BIG RED button :wink:
And in the guide.

Reset and delete are in that context the same I think.

Anyways, start to make a .CSV file with all the text you see in HWS Connect and translate it to russian. Then I can make a multi lingual website :stuck_out_tongue:

Galde to bring u some fun :slight_smile:

But reset its not Delete its iam undestand with my strange english :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.