I need help with support packages

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> support packages mixed

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Vshade

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> EU and NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> few days ago

On which Playfield?
=> N/A

Structure Name(s)?
=>
N/A
Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> I purchased package KEEB BANK LVL AFTER WIPE for my char on EU and HWS support for my char on NA (also OCD lvl 5 for NA). Right now I have on EU bank lvl 3 instead of lvl 10 (which I paid to save) and on NA my bank lvl and recycling lvl are lvl 1 (must be lvl 3) and only OCD is lvl 5 according to my OCD lvl 5 package which was bougt separaetly. Issues with other packages are solved now. If you need official confirmations for transactions - please let me know. Also please remind me about Recycling lvl (if it was gotted in game and not via support) it will be wiped or keeped, because my recycling lvl 5 on EU was from game money and RP and now it is lvl 1. Thank you in advance.

1 Like

Hey,

sorry to hear that.

I purchased package KEEB BANK LVL AFTER WIPE for my char on EU

Sadly you bought it After we started the wipe. Your “Keep Bank level” is registered for the next wipe.
I removed the package and restored your Bank level to level 10. Just make sure next time to buy it early enough (before the server shuts down).

Why should they be level 3? I do not see any support packages bought for them. @RexXxuS do we have any transaction confirmations? @Vshade could you send them as PM just in case.
OCD Level 5 I see and as you say it was applied.

So you bought it via HWS ingots? It would be the same as via support. But I do not see you ever buying it. When did you do so?
Or do you mean you upgraded your Recycle level with ingame credits until you reached level 5? That will be wiped the same as bank levels each season.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.