I need help

1. My base is bugged since Sunday I’m still waiting for an admin.
  2. My character bugged since 2.1. Any constructor I open has the filter that I used in 2.0 before I logged out and there is no way for me to remove it. All I can do is add a double filter… I posted bug reports but that won’t fix my problems though. (steamcommunity.com/app/383120/di … 1467738784). I’m also pretty sure I lost a lot of building blocks because my inventory got wiped by the patch.
  3. Since 5 minutes ago my constructor even totally stopped working. Putting down new constructors does not help. But Nova just crashed and that fixed problem #3, for now but I still have problem #2 and #3.

And many more bugs (all reported). But most bugs are minor like the doors not closing. Not a deal-breaker. But bug #2 totally stops my gameplay and I fear that bug #1 is causing more bugs/crashes the longer it persists.

I know the admins are busy so I’ll just post it here so you can pick it up whenever you have time.

Fixed Nr. 2
Let me know if the others are still the same.
Cant reproduce Bug #1. Maybe when on show me again

#1 can not be solved
#2: you solved it!
#3: solved itself

Also my inventory got wiped in 2.1 for some unknown reason but nevermind that. I’m glad most stuff works now. Thanks again.

[quote=“TinyDewDrop”]#1 can not be solved
#2: you solved it!
#3: solved itself

Also my inventory got wiped in 2.1 for some unknown reason but nevermind that. I’m glad most stuff works now. Thanks again.[/quote]
Look into your fridge :slight_smile:.
I placed it there before. Forgot to tell you. No container close by when i came in.

Oh haha I thought it was a bug. Thanks. You did dupe my guns though but no biggie :slight_smile:.