I need ship and Hv docked on CV but invisible

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> one of my SV and one of my HV disappeared while it was docked on my CV

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> nautilus-avalon

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> May 1st in the evening

On which Playfield?
=> Xaam sector in Glegrim system

Structure Name(s)?
=> SF t47 “viking” and Hover coupe bois RE

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 16679458 and 16853598

How can we help you now?
=> I want to recycle my CV the “pandemorium” to recover the advanced heart, but I cannot because it tells me that ships are docked. What can you do? the two screws in question are inaccessible. I went to the playfield to try to recycle or destroy them without result

the ship may still be docked but appears a few km away. it’s odd bug that desyncs the docked ships position for a moment when changing playfields. go to the in game registry and waypoint the docked ship. u may have to fly there with a different ship to manually undock if the console command doesn’t work from a distance. get the docked ship’s ID and type in console: undock SHIPID

solved?

I can see the HV destroyed (because it was docked I guess)

The SV however was destroyed by you

So what is needed now?

Sorry, I forgot to close the ticket. I was too impatient to retrain the “pandemonium” ship to get my advanced heart back. So I found another solution … destroy !! :slight_smile:
Bad news I thought I could recover the heart with recycling but I did not have enough space in OCD (level1) :frowning:

So, sorry I bothered you for nothing … I know you must have something else to do than dig through the database …

yes it’s ok

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.