I need your help please

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Hello, so here is the story, My friend was in ECC and due to his time zone (when its morning there in central Europe is dark) He didn’t realise it was taxation time, he thought it was a normal reset like the server always do but from now on he will do cb:time, it’s the first time it happened and it won’t happen again, he already feels quite bad and I wouldn’t like him to feel that way because we all had to pay for his mistake, so here I am asking you Rexxus to help us out this time, thank you.

Player(s) with issue: Entire ._. Faction
Server: EU Server
Time (cb:time): 9:00 Server Time
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s):

13 09:10 Tax paid 34.771 credits tax for Dark-Cylon-2 (45958767)
13 09:10 Tax paid 543.567 credits tax for Deodeci Mk2 (43419433)
13 09:10 Tax paid 1.200.209 credits tax for Master of Orion (42171558)

How can we help you now: Thats 8.892.735 that costed our entire faction with the calculation, its too much and we are in debt, please help.

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

taxes 1200000 cr:
Player(s) with issue: CEOADMN
HWS: Write here
Date&Time: monday 13 august ~16:00 (restart time (cb:time): Write here
Playfield: ECC Write here
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: im fly tghrouth sector ECC and server restart, after restart im -1200r credits, please restore bank balance of my fraction"._." Write here

Hello @ceoadmn and @Maru

since the season ends soon, you wrote a nice ticket and you are new regarding that topic I refunded it at least as an one time exception. This negates the debt and reverts the bank balance of before. But does not consider interest from yesterday.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.