I purchased OCD Zone didnt get it ingame

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> i purchased a OCD zone for 8 euros using IDEAL and i didnt get it ingame (cannot use the command states i do not have it)
(proof of payment - thanks)

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> mmuziek

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> around 9:30 30-8-2021

On which Playfield?
=> N/A

Structure Name(s)?
=> N/A

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> N/A

How can we help you now?
=> Please provide me with the purchased OCD Zone

Didn’t receive a PayPal mail yet.
Never heard of IDEAL either. How does it work together with PayPal?

well when i checked out i got 3 options one of which is ideal.
since the money is already paid. and i provided the payment screenshot. why arent u adding it.
anyways u want even more proof?

I just want to understand things.
Maybe it needs more time to process. I’ll wait a bit more and check back later again. I am not responsible for API delay of different payment organizations.

its paypal…
it delivered my OCD upgrade instandly. Why does it deliver my OCD Station hours and hours.
i have NEVER seen paypal delaying a payment for more then a hour or so.
I provided all proof u need . yet u still do not wanna provide what i ordered.
u want to wait for another set of hours.
for you 8 euro might be low. for me its a big number since i almost have no money.
now im scared that ur gonna ignore the fact i already paid its gone from my wallet and ur hoping ur automated bot is going to catch up i should not be needing to hope on that i should be able to trust that it gets delivered. if there is a problem on ur side. do not let me be the one whos to blame or whos gonna get hurt due to it.

Did you pay this also with iDEAL?

First of all you don’t have to demand anything. Why so impatient?
We clearly say that 24 hours is a legit time frame to get the packages.
See here:

Second I never said 8€ is low to me. Any Cent is appreciated and valuable for me.
Third you never need to be scared how I process support packages, because I’m doing it for 5,5 years and never had major issues with thousands of players who were generous giving me their hard earned money.

Ultimately it’s not about trust but to identify code / API / technical issues why it’s not listed in my PayPal dashboard. Regarding their documentation it must.

TL;DR: just chill while we handle the issues - as always. And don’t demand, interpret or use cynicism / sarcasm to get your demand through.

2 Likes

yes same gateway paypal however the first one used some bank cash and some paypal wallet.
This one just my bank which is already taken from my bank see screenshot in first post

Ok, I’ll investigate then.

Alright, after some log crawlings I am still not 100% sure why it’s missing.
I did some own tests and bought a package via SOFORT and it worked.

I gave you the OCD Zone for now based on your screenshot and will discuss it internally with PayPal.

thank u for your help rex.
all the details about the payment are in the screenshot :slight_smile:

You’re welcome.

For the future, please use this payment method until I figured things out with PayPal.
Thanks again for your support.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.