I recycled a Captured NPC CV by going to P menu statistics and getting the ID but it recycled my ship instead

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Cored an LGC- Infector went close to it and pressed P to get its ID from statistics page. It had the ID of my own ship with the Legacy Infector as ship name (have supporting pictures). I recycled it but it recycled my ship instead.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Shoan

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 20-07-05 20:58

Playfield:
=> ECC Sector

Structure Name(s):
=> Fortuna

Structure ID(s):
=> 460366

How can we help you now:
=> Please replace my ship. More importantly the inventory of my ship. I had a lot of Alien containers in there. The bug is going to be very big if people are recycling the wrong ship because of a weird statistic page. Please refer to the images for further proof. first image is of the recycle command, second image is of the bugged out P menu statistics and the Third is the actual ID of the ship.

, ,

Hey,

oh. @RexXxuS did you see that before?

Usually this would be a nogo to return a recycled structure. But I see what you mean.
I restored it on TAW Empire as an exception.

Thank you sir. Don’t want to be bother you with trivial matters but thought I should pull a ticket to inform you of it.

No clue beside those ships are totally messed up.

Rex, read discord :wink:
NA server is down.

Edit:
I see you already fixed it. Thanks!

it was down for 1 hour because steam64.dll was missing.
Eleons master piece in Alpha 12. Forcing Server Owners to babysit every single server restart, cause the chances it fails are 50/50

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this Rexx. Hope Eleon shapes up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.