======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Resources not showing in OCD
Player(s) with issue: Darkoni
Server: HWS EU
Time (cb:time): Around 22:10
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s): Recycle Orbital Station
Structure ID(s): 3340970
How can we help you now: Recycled class 7 ship Vulture Flagship with command egs:recycleOCD:3340970 and resource haven’t appeared after 30 mins, is this normal. I used OCD:PUT just after and sent 800-1000 Combat Steel Block L and they appeared instantly.

What does your infomation say?

What recycle level you got?

If you got level 1 you only get 50% of the blocks back, no devices.
So after all it might be correct amount what you got.

I have a level 5 OCD which had plenty of room. not sure why I seam to have lost everything. I new how much was in my OCD, I even took 1 of each item and made sure there was room. I can have upto 50,000 items in a slot with 100 slots. nothing seamed to be added.

Im not talking about your OCD level, i was talking about your recycle level…

Oh sorry, I didn’t realize they were different, Level 1 in that case if that’s default. even at 50% I still don’t think I got anything, there are many tens of thousands of blocks it takes almost 40,000 Sathium to make it. I took notes of the blocks in my OCD to see what I got back, but nothing it seams. thanks.

You only get back blocks on lvl 1

This is my problem, I don’t believe I got any blocks back, There were thousands of blocks used. The length of the ship was as wide as the recycle station in ECC.

Hello @darkoni

unfortunately a full wipe interrupted this ticket so I can’t say 100% what happened “before”.
Not sure if @Jascha can see more in the logs.

Hey,

I checked your OCD, but it was full (no empty slots anymore).
But the items that you did have a slot for, you also got the items.

See this for example:

The example is a comparison form an hour before and an hour after. There was another ship you recycled too in that time if I remember correct. So amounts might vary due to that.

So as far as I can see all is ok. You might have just lost a few things due to no empty slots for new items.

2 Likes

Thanks Jasha,
I did recycle a couple of ships and manually add more blocks, I created space by adding one of each component to the OCD then recycled. But what I see on your logs I know I only manually added about 2000 Combat Steel Blocks L. I believe you are correct and I will continue as normal.
Other block such as RCS and Fuel may not have come across however these are only small and I wouldn’t waste any of your time looking for those.

Possibly what happened, I was expecting it take a few minutes to upload and when I checked it was already on 9155 and I was expecting that to increase. However, the system worked efficiently and did it straight away making me think that was my old amount not the total with the recycle.

Anyway:
Thank you for clearing this up, I was a little worried.

Happy new release

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.