Time (cb:time):
=> didn’t record it, an hour after Eton event starts, NA

Playfield:
=> Eton

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

=>How can we help you now:Please give us access to Eton for the last few hours, we had a lot of ships and ammo and stuff down there that we want back. We would also like to claim personal cargo containers from there. If you don’t see this in time to give us access for at least an hour, please teleport our ships to the private planet - Ceres and give me the 1mil credits and 100 RP. You can check the logs, I was in the room at the end of the event and I wasn’t killed, nor did I leave before it ended. Thanks.

Can you please stop setting everything to the Orange color and just leave as the template suggest you to fill it out?

I need this.

The issue was, from what I heard, was that ya’ll weren’t in the core room with the event started, having flipped all the switches already.

Cb:time would’ve been 20:00

1 Like

This was today, see four of us in there but only three of us won the event? the event time is same as yesterdays.

Also, these turrets and zirax spawning after we win is absolutely killing me, we keep getting owned by them. We already have a combined total of over 10 deaths - with only two of us - from AFTER the event was over. Also, the rest of our faction can’t enter. If you wouldn’t mind, it would be great if you could let us core it so we could P menu the alien containers again.

He disabled coring the base Will. It’s not like it was in seasons past. It is only those who are in the core room when the event ends. RexXuS wanted more FPS, so he made it to where the entire tower is indestructible and you have to fight your way in. The Zirax spawning makes sense, just run faster. But when you came into the POI the first time you should’ve killed the turrets.

Make sure everyone has joined the event, as well as type ev:player:list to see who all is participating in the event.

3 Likes

I agree with coring the base, for that reason. However, couldn’t the POI reset (like the factories on GG) and re spawn corable so we don’t have to hunt through all the rooms? Or if he wants us to hunt through all the rooms, why not make it re spawn without zirax, we killed all the turrets but the spawners are invincible for zirax and robots and it’s awful to constantly die to invincible spawners, it’s not even a PvE fight it’s an unwinnable fight you just have ti hope you survive long enough to get the loot and run out again.

Carry a weapon with you and it isn’t an unwinnable fight.

1 Like

Search the forum and you see why.
The Event manager doesn’t work that fast.
I guess you speak of Cyanfire and the logs for him doesn’t look like he was in the Core Room, hence he did not get a reward.
Getting the reward means you have to be earlier in the Core Room, not in the last second.
This can be good for the Defender and bad for the attacker.

Anyways regarding yesterday it is the same. You can see nicely how you rushed in last second into the Core room but that is not how it works so you didn’t get the reward in time.

Giving rewards is based on trust in this case or well, proofs.
I gave Cyanfire the reward for today and assuming the same happened to you yesterday.
Next time I require a screenshot of that as well though or well, no next time needed cause you learned now that it’s not a last second rush thing.

Maybe @Jascha can improve it to it one day.

2 Likes

It was Jaydog from OP4 - not Cyan, sorry should have informed you of that.

snap.
Then jaydog did the same as you rushing in…

You’re welcome

1 Like

Cyan was fighting me on GG. Just saying.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.