Illysune's Tips For Not Dying and Having Fun

Thanks for this post

I have not tried CV battles in this version yet Kinda weird seeing all the negativity on the CVs I can tell you this though a CV that is well designed can (or used to ) hold its own for quite a while. and large CV battles are insanely fun.

I think many of those who have talked about CVs have not really tested them lately, remembering that the nerfs of RCS and thustrs have been reversed by Eleon, something else in space an SV before a CV will never win, plasma towers, flak towers and Missiles followers, they will grind their sv, they are very precise, and this also in the bases, and now as Cvs do not shoot more in planets, base in earth if well made and mainly in the suterraneo and better still in the water are a excellent option, Remembering that both HV and SV do not enter or shoot further into the water and their handguns do not work, and the turret fixed in blocks under the water still shoot you if you are in the water.

As the BA in deep space, well I do not know if everyone here knows, but come on I think neither devs nor jasch and rexxus know this, but most pvprs know, when you jump with your cv, warp generates a brightness Which can be seen from very, very far even if you are 50 km or more the brightness appears for who is in the orbit of the planet and from that you simply go towards him that fatally you will find a base or fleet in deep space, the That many pvp players did was to fly away from their fleets and bases before jumping, but most do not even do that and simply jumps from the spot without worry …

Currently I do not know if this has already been mentioned or corrected … but it should be a bug …

How can you live in pve? Where are the pve places that you can live!?

Noel for one

lol omg zombie thread resurrects again!

1 Like