IMPORTANT | New HWS EU Server 30th Nov | HWS Christmas Time | Support Package changes

Umm rex you made a mistake ;D Read that quote again

1 Like

I’m actually very happy for you saying this now. I’ve wanted to donate for Keep 100mil the last few days. I’m really happy i didn’t yet.

What about ships in stealth? They will be transfer to new server?

Yes, they are safe

1 Like

Nice - i cab spouwn and put it to stealth …

Yeah, last years loot was really lame and weak! Only one Alien Core per server and only a ton of resources! Should have been at least 10 Alien Cores and multiple tons of resources! :wink:

1 Like

use the current EU server for a special event server for the remainder of the month if the upgrade goes smoothly…

if upgrade goes smooth, old server reconfigured something like this:
CSW + BH (special gg with 3x gold???)
PVP everywhere except CSW.

that way you dont have to eat the entire $237, without having some fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe, I know it would be so easy once all servers are set up and running smoothly.
But it would be only available for one month.
Will think about it once all is done.

I feel kind of bad actually.
I literally just paid full price for EB5 carry over on NA and 100M Credit carry over on EU… at full price (50 euros!). Like the day before the announcement.
Argh. Just my luck. I really wish I could have gotten the sale price…

I thought very very long about that “Deal” philosophy… (the reason also why I didn’t implement it earlier).

If you look at amazon & co. you don’t get a friendly “next week product X is on sale”. It just happens, bam.
And then, if you missed it or bought the product X for the price before, you feel bad.
Overall it creates a kind of “must-check-it-out-every-day” feeling.

I don’t want that and we are here for fun, not shopping.
If the Deal is accepted by the community (and realistically we can get bit more money out of it for the new EU server by quantity) I might do it again on special days like eastern etc., so people can more or less count with it.

But yeah, for some the timing can be bad nevertheless.
Since it’s the first time I only offer to the players via PM compensation, who bought stuff 3 days before this announcement for the full price. The compensation can only be granted in other packages of the difference value. No refund and only for the next 3 days. I can’t spend too much time with it during the HWS 9 preparation anymore.

Rexxus, you rock! Thank you!

I just bought a bunch of stuff at full price. Don’t care - glad to help out!!

I am about get 2 more items, but I have questions…

1. I already have the permanent OCD 5. If I now buy HWS Support, will that overwrite my OCD 5 back down to OCD 3? If so, can you bump it back to 5 for me?

2. I’m curious about the alien core. It says permanent, but it appears that if you try to take it back to use it elsewhere, you just get the “parts” for it. What’s the permanent part? Do you get a new one each season?

Thanks and can’t wait to try out the new server!

It won’t downgrade you, you’re safe.

It’s single use. The bit about it being permanent means that once you purchase it it’s permanent UNTIL you use the do:rp:ac command to claim it. You can keep it unclaimed forever, even through wipes. Once you use the command to receive the core then it’s gone. You can then put the core in your OCD if you have high enough level.

If you want to reclaim an alien core after placing it on a structure, you will need to have OCD level 5 along with Recycle level 5 and then use the recycle commands to get the alien core back.

1 Like

Migration 100% done

The new HWS EU server is online @everyone ! :crossed_fingers:
Few notes:

• You have to redownload the Cache
  • It could happen that the server is not in your “History” tab anymore. Just search again for “HWS EU” in the lobby! Spread the word.

EDIT: Steam login should work again.

Hey, I was wondering about how one of the supporter packages work

The recycle level 5 package will be gone when the next wipe comes right? if so then buying it now would be the wrong time even at the discount, am i correct on this? If so then buying the HWS supporter pack is the best way to go, because if im understanding it correctly you get to keep EGS recycle level 3 permanently right?

Right.

Wrong and right.
It will be gone but combined with the “Keep EGS Recycle” Level it would be not wasted at least.
Just depends on the player choices.

Oh ok, forgot about that, well ill buy them both seems like the right choice.

Also ive decided to go ahead and buy the supporter planet and space as i mentioned to you in discord, im just sorting out what we want, so ill let you know shortly

Thanks

1 Like

I apologize for super dumpiest question.
Apparently, I missed something.
Do I need to pay now to play on HWS?
Servers (EU and NA) are password protected.
Also, all my player data seem to vanish, HWS connect claims I never played here (EU server, player Dr Smith).
How come? What is going on?

Thanks.

No and never.

That is wrong as well. There is no password for HWS.
You either clicked on the wrong one (it’s visual bug sometimes) or a cache issue happened.
Anyways, just click OK.

We changed the infrastructure. You need to login to get the new data synced to HWS.