Inappropriate Language and instigating negative encounters

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:

BushWaker was trying to sell some ores to someone In Gchat and Snow decided to comment on It by saying it was a ripoff and started dictating prices. After Bush and I called him out he responded with this inappropriate language and told us he would report us for harassment when he was the one who started the negative encounter.

Player(s) with issue:

F_U Snowman

Server:

NA

Time (cb:time):

15:48

Playfield:

Structure Name(s):

Structure ID(s):

How can we help you now:

Your call, but personally I would banned him. If something small as ABN selling ores to other people sets him off, then he’s not worth the trouble in this Server. He does that all the time too, he did it to Flicky on his report when he wasn’t part of the issue.

Here is the forum for reference:

Serious? What is going on here?

Can’t you guys clear the situation in a PM?

“Don’t buy it” is totally legit as a Trader / Salesman to say.
Even Website nowadays advertise their products as better than others.

Common, don’t waste my time please and think before posting stuff like this! Toxicity is something on a different level!

NOTE: even reading + typing all of this here is wasted time and a small percentage of things I could have done instead to improve the next season and everything. I see some abuse me as a kind of Pedagogues or so.

In future I just delete such topics and decide myself what is worth and a “real” toxicity report and what not!

1 Like