Incomplete list of OCD changes

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> OCD changes

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> i tooke some screens of my OCD befor wipe and now have some usefull info for tracking changed in IDs. I create google docs with things i can datect by that: OCD changes - Google Tabellen
if any of HWS team need edit rights PM me in discord or write here you google account name

there is also screens of my ocd before and after wipe. I took some items froim it, so ignore empty slots - all of them match what it was.

before: Imgur: The magic of the Internet
now: Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

Hi,
sry for the mess.
Can you please recheck your OCD if all is good now?
If not, can you please create the same table overview like here?

Thanks!

almost all was fixed, looks like you guys now have more info than i, there is some remaining problems i can see now, maybe its will usefull

ID In OCD What should be
2230 Small Modulated Pulse Laser Ultraviolet Void regen shield
2276 Hydroponics Bay Some turrets, im not sure what type but sure its turret block
2275 Hydroponics Bay (Natural sweatener) Ready for Harvest Some turrets, im not sure what type but sure its turret block. Discord says its Beam Laser Turret
2236 Small AUX cpu Some turrets, im not sure what type but sure its turret block
2289 Cyborg guard Turrets too. Pulse laser or rail
2209 Solar panel hotizontal Colonist missle turret
2277 Hydroponics Bay (Fiber) Ready for Harvest Some turrets, im not sure what type but sure its turret block

Thanks for the list.
I was able to track some ids and convert but for the rest it’s not trackable anymore.

so items like regen shield is gone? Its still modulated laser, most of remaining spoiled items isnt rare, but void shield its very expencive

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.