Interest Calculator

I’ve made a funny little Interest Calculator as i call it.
You can use it to see how you’re cash will look the next month, and a lot more. You have to update the stats(Your cash and stuff) yourself, but overwise than that, it’s automatic.
I’ve spent a lot of hours, making this, so i hope you’ll enjoy it!

Please give me feedback, and if you have any ideas for it tell me :smiley:

To use it go to, topleft corner(from link below) - Files - Download as - And then Microsoft Excel (.xlsx)
If you don’t have Microsoft Excel, you can put it into your Google Drive, and use it there for free.

Latest update:
“Goal” now shows you when you will reach your goal. To make a goal now you type in what you want inside “To be bought:” and the price. Then you’re free to say you want X update, like shows in screenshots below. The reason the goal is 27mil instead of 7mil is because, you should have max interest, before And after you’ve bought your goal.

Also now you can calculate taxes on your private ships, and decide how scared you are, of leaving them in taxed space

Screenshot%20(141) Screenshot%20(140) Screenshot%20(142)

4 Likes

I love these little spreadsheets here and there for different aspects of the game. I’ve seen someone even make one for the sole purpose of planning for crops to make rations.

I use this myself and i’ve gotten pretty rich from it. It helps me decide what to upgrade and stuff.

I made a small update for it. Fixed some tiny mistakes i had made. Also added a “Tax” finder, so you can find out how much you need to pay, if you should forget your ship in ECC.

The link havn’t changed though. Same as before.

1 Like

I made a new update on this :smiley: I hope you like it guys.

Screenshot%20(142) Screenshot%20(140) Screenshot%20(141)