Interests are not coming to my accout

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Is it possible, that the interest function for the bank account is not activated yet? I have level 2 (HWS EU) with 8 Millions on the Bank, but there are no bank interests coming daily since change to 1.81 Release.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=>

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

work fine for me…

do you visit bank zone (ECC HQ) daily for the interest or do you have appropriate Patreon level for auto-interest function?

This is a Master+ feature btw.

1 Like

I normally should have Patreon Level for auto-interest. So it was in the former season. I renew my patreon membership. Is it neccessary that i reactivate the auto-interest function? How?

How can i get it daily?

The patreon perks were changed recently, as announced in discord and on patreon.

in reading, that description is this only for Dealers? * Origin Bonus (Dealer): Daily Elemental Bank Interest automatically delivered if you are active

1 Like

Nope, it’s two different points.
You get the Dealer origins bonus, AND you get automatic daily interest delivered.

that is not how it reads

• Origin Bonus (Dealer): Daily Elemental Bank Interest automatically delivered if you are active
  • Origin Bonus (Fighter): Global OCD Get
  • Origin Bonus (Engineer): Global EGS Recycle
  • Origin Bonus (Explorer): Discovery Reward

it reads that each origin gets a different perk at the master level

I for sure need to update the guide, sorry for the confusion.

But yes, your listed benefits are for each Origin and as HWS Master Patron you inherit all of them at once. A Master Patron is basically a fifth Master Origin Clone.

I now understand one of the comments in the other discussion. I see why the new paterion levels were called P2W and I agree.

Thanks for your feedback. I take it serious and while it’s arguable in what degree it’s convenience and P2W, I think the best would be to implement a HWS Master Origin also via Support Package, so it can be obtained for free via HWS Ingots.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.