Internal error on entering Kratos atmo

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Multiple AAA faction members are receiving internal error message upon entry into Kratos atmo. Game goes back to menu screen and displays the internal error pop box. Can then relog. Also, this morning on 1st attempt to log in (had logged out on kratos last night) received same internal error after attempting login to eu server. Took me back to menu screen with error pop up. 2nd log in attempt worked.
Player(s) with issue: Aeonbug, Extropy, SwissSteel
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): Started sometime this past weekend. Possibly after the Sunday night restart
Playfield: Kratos
Structure Name(s): All ships on entry to playfield
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: Please determine cause and resolve

Note: Errors Extropy is seeing ‘may’ be the disconnect message. Aeon and Swiss are seeing internal error message.

When entering atmosphere we receive the internal error. On logging back in we are in mid-air and falling. The CV is usually too high to getshipdown etc. We have to resort to getting an SV ride up to the CV.

If we log off on Kratos, when we need to log back in we get the internal error the first attempt and achieve login on the second try. Both situations are repeatable.

Maybe, just maybe this is now resolved (latest patch?).

Aeon and I both entered kratos today with no internal error post patch.

Thanks for the report. It seems randomly since I couldn’t reproduce it even before the patch.

I’ll revisit the Kratos playfield.yaml for HWS 8.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.