Inventory vanishes when logging in

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My inventory vanishes when I log in

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Just me
Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Every day

On which Playfield?
=> Any

Structure Name(s)?
=> none

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Hopefully return the missing items and figure out why this happens

it’s possible u died before u logged off. check the HWS connect dashboard for player death.

I’ve checked it each day it happened. No deaths. Food and o2 stay the same. When I check my ocd it shows my inventory I lost until I refesh the page.

so are u actually losing inventory in game or just seeing it on the ocd page like that…oop nvm i see now…try the command cb:startjobs next time u log in. it usually kicks in to update ur status. see if it happens next time u restart the game. also is it just backpack or hotbar as well?

Do you get errors while logging in? Can you send me your Client log please?
If it is not like that here:

I probably can’t help.

Sorry I cant find that player name, nor your HWS Forum name. So I can’t check anything here.

Apologies. Yuki Cross. Yes hotbar and backback are gone. Armor stays on. Everything else about my character remains except the items in my inventory and hotbar. I decided not to worry about it the first day but it continues to happen now. It only seems to do it every “new” day. I can log in and out on the same day and it remains. But after I sleep and get on the next day I have this issue. I sent Rex more details on discord.

Happened again today when logging in. No errors popped up.

Sounds to me like this

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.