Issue with RP

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Hello, I seem to have two different problems with RP. Can you please check it?

First: my log from this morning:
|7 08:50|Faction_Bonus|Received 1 RP for no PVP structures,Did not visit Elemental Capital City. No RP received,Did not use HWS Marketplace. No RP received|
|7 01:07|Sell_Item|Received 209.000 credits for selling 1 Alien Container to Dexter168|

I sold an alien container to somebody called Dexter168, but it looks like I didn’t get RPs for using HWS marketplace. Is this ok? Maybe I only don’t understand the rule for using HWS Marketplace. Do I have to buy something?

Second: my log:
|7 08:54|Connect|Changed reputation by 7|
|7 08:54|Connect|Changed bank credits by 49000|
|7 08:50|Faction_Bonus|Received 1 RP for no PVP structures,Did not visit Elemental Capital City. No RP received,Did not use HWS Marketplace. No RP received|

I think that I had 400 RP in the morning, I probably got 1 RP as Faction bonus (now I see 401 on HWS Connect). But I seem not to get those 7 RP for voting on empyrion servers. As I am not 100% sure I had those 400 RP, this may be or may be not a bug. Is it possible that the updates are not thread (parallel) safe? Both updates happened shortly one ofter other.

Thx for your time and help

Player(s) with issue: MiroZPraglu
Server: HWS EU
Time (cb:time): 07.07.2018 08:50 am
How can we help you now: In case of bugs it would be nice to have my RPs…

Hello @MiroZPraglu

First problem:

Dexter is from Alliance.

Second problem:

In 99% cases if it says you got it, then you got it too :slight_smile:

Oh, my fault, I didn’t realize that.
To see the RPs, I had to log off and on, I saw 401 whole the time.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.