Issue with Size Reporting Bot

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: We have been noticing the bot that checks sizes sometimes has a hiccup or two. It has yet to actually take our ships but I thought I would let you know about it regardless.
Player(s) with issue: Dreadstar, rest of TAW faction
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Thursday 28th 00:48
Playfield: GG
Structure Name(s): Several in picture below.
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: Just a friendly FYI that something is broken.

One of the miners reported.

Clearly shows its class 1 and nothing has been added to the one on GG.

Not an admin, but, what is the actual size class when in game. Look in statistics tab in the control panel.

The reason I ask is because damaged blocks have a higher triangle count than undamaged. You need to look at what the current class size is, not what it was when you originally spawned it.
Removing blocks and exposing more faces can make size class jump up severely too, such as getting some blocks blown off in PVP.

No there is actually a bug ingame. Sometimes on very busy Playfields the game returns insane Size-Class values back… DEV’s did not find it yet.

If someone is experiencing it could you try to remember waht happend on the planet that time? Fight/Lags/disconenects/many player/…

Everytime it has happened we have only had 1-3 people online. It happens when one person enters the Blackhole, not the planet playfield but the system BUT its reporting the stuff on GG playfield.

The first time I noticed it I was the only one online, I was heading from Donare West to ECC and when I jumped into Blackhole space it popped all those messages up.

Its done it to me roughly 4-5 times and there has been little to no one on GG. GG is the only playfield it has happened on.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.