Items in network-toolbar gone after game crashed!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
Items in network-toolbar disapeared after game crashed. after relog, everything is gone.
Problem is, i’ve been using OCD and now my bastion shieldgenerator, prog-translation key, etc. are all gone.
This is a huge deal for me because it has been a lot of farmin for those items!

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=>

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
21:00

On which Playfield?
ECC EGS OCD

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
I need those items back!

All items were in my MCRN interceptor, maybe that helps for restoring???

this is well known issue for quite a long time now that game devs pretty much don’t care to resolve (reading from posts of one game developer on their forum, they don’t even acknowledge it as a problem)

sadly, server admins have no way of knowing exactly which items you had in the connected toolbar at the time without video proof…so the best idea is, when handling expensive stuff in your connected toolbar to record it…

i have been recording every time i put something of value in OCD or on ships/bases for months now (putting bastion shield or AM warp to CV without recording is a no-go)…
i even record building such stuff in constructors, lost more then few expensive things when the constructors take mats and build stuff but don’t deliver them into Output box

2 Likes

plz check the cargo box that u we’re linked to thkanks :wink:

Items only get put back into the cargo box if you were in Singleplayer mode.
In multiplayer mode they get deleted on disconnect and the devs know about but don’t classify it as a bug to fix.

This has been a known issue since day 1 of the logistics update a LONG time ago.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.