Kill bug

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I killed player 666 in sathon space, and then left him to repair his CV. I was around 7 km away from 666. I got the guilty message in game, and checked connect. I had been credited for a total of 4 kills on 666, the last one I got with turrets retracted. When I asked 666 about it he said the deaths were from oxygen loss, not turret fire. So it seems I was credited for environment deaths from a long way away.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Cardboard Jack, 666

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 20:09 to 20:19 according to Connect

Playfield:
=> Sathon Sector

Structure Name(s):
=> Mk 7 B 0.2 and 666’s CV (Name Unknown)

Structure ID(s):
=> 2553692 and ?

How can we help you now:
=> I was credited for 2 kills on the leader board, I should have only received 1. Also maybe an exploit here.

Out of curiosity, did you do any damage to 666 prior to his death from lack of oxygen? Curious if maybe the game is seeing your ‘kill’ as an assist.

Unless there was some severe lag going on my turrets would have been well out of range. They were even off for the last “Kill”. I did not even see them fire, but I could have missed that

Hmm, interesting. @Jascha can explain more I think.

@Jascha ? But it might be a game problem as well.
In Alpha 9.2

• Fixed: Destroying/Killing two entities of the same kind quickly after each other only counts 1 for SubjectKilled

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.