Let's create our own HWS PvPvE meta

1-hit combat it is not a problem. Problem with hardmetal material… All devices “made” from it… So if we want have multitools like before we need up it multiplier… Then 50% of devices can be 1-hit - remove.

1 Like

1-hit remove with a t2 multitool isn’t much of a problem i think… its mostly use after the combat anyway, and its deadly boring now, so if it was buffed for both devices and combat steel, i don’t think its a problem. what’s your thought?

1 Like

I wouldnt say 1 hit as fulgrim, not sure about values, just after CV fight wastnt easy to repair or remove mainly turrets.

1 Like

So i will buff the T2 tool x2 for hardmetal. (-400 hp to turret) And dont forget new turerts it is a very complex device so you time to remove it.

1 Like

Yep agree i mean very slight buff, to make it easier but not 2 hit, that would make turrets immortal if being repaired

1 Like

Yeah! And now we start use CV HV multitools more :wink:

1 Like

Nice change’s A.F.T, thanks for all the hard work man.

Only thing I can think of is thruster hp so its possible to put thruster on the outside of cv without it dying quickly.

1 Like

Yes, please boost the T2 multi tool, makes disassembly of other people’s structures easier for me. Especially useful as psychological weapon when I multitool the entire structure.

And buff chain saws! I want an epic cage match battle with chain saws!!!

1 Like

Great job AFT

1 Like

I buff it a litte to rush disassemble the new turrets. But for recycling the entire structures you have EGS:RECYCLE!! :wink:

1 Like

I’m greedy and disassemble 100% myself for 100% return on blocks/devices.

But I can live without T2 multitool boost, but not buffing chain saws will make me rage!

1 Like

Yeah i rage too! Rex do not let me make a my “donator nuke” too!

P.S. T2 tools and HV CV have some buf !

1 Like

Yep buff chainsaw until they will make epic one, its pretty much requested feature.

Might be fun on PvP starter. Right from start.

2 Likes

Better than thousand words! And without any buffs :joy:

3 Likes

Hey Achillies.
You need to speek to rex about whats me and gareth are up to in 7.5.
You may want to join our faction :0)
see you in 7.5.
have fun.

1 Like

Yeah it is will be good! Need ask RexXxuS maybe he join to SWP. :joy:

1 Like

Will we get a copy of the configs so that we can use them in creative to make sure our ship designs function as expected? (mostly regarding the changes to rcs/thrust for cv and weapon damage testing)

1 Like

Don’t worry. Nothing ultra changes. The same main line balance Less lags (more damage but less ROF) and some weapons can do more good hits. And about thrs… It is 18-20% thrust force nerf for CV. - For example if you big big CV can fly 22-23 m\s (in some direction) now it will be 17-18 m\s. Armor the same. I think this is config a balance against Alpha 5 and Aplha 6 and Aplha 7… 5+6+7= good 7.5.

All of it you can try on OFFICIAL EXPEREMENTAL SERVER…

P.S. To all. You do not need make something super new. Or full remake of you ships. Maybe you need replace some weapons (but you will see and tested it in game). About overal gameplay. Now battles will be little less laggy and more fast. And BA now is real power.

1 Like

Tested BA now…

My class 4 SV didnt hold up more then 30 seconds. Before it was like 10 min and then you could still fly away.

Those arty turrets are realy hurting you when they shoot.

I love this. well done @A.F.T

7 Likes

I actually anxious for the next season. Wtf is wrong with me??

2 Likes