Little new faction/OCD patch

Just initial introduction was announced in advance OCD as follows: “In order to save property players with a wipe of the world and serious gaming mistakes.” As said above the Achilles, “OCD is unfortunately used as a kind of storage resources to which no one has access except the player and are virtually at any time can be removed or put back.” Indeed, what is the point to attack the player if nothing in the inventory after his murder no, it’s OCD. The ship on which he flies too empty, all in OCD. Therefore, logically and correctly if you make a ban on the use of OCD in PvP zones.

Why, then, at all different time?
Traders is the most necessary?
You contradict yourself.

its already unfair moment for ALL PvP-playfields. What we w8 for?

The big one which I’ve presented to the devs is that loot is currently not attainable.

What I mean is when you destroy a ship how much loot do you get? Every container could be filled with loot but as soon as cv/ba weapons hits them… Pow… Gone forever.

When the feature arrives that everything is dropped into a indestructible container (like your backpack) when you die… Ocd still has a place. If someone is always there to claim/find the items happy days… I guess at the moment if a trader has a haul of cargo of they get destroyed who gets it? No one.

When the game allows to better control loss… Then Ocd can take a step back and be used only as Storage in safe places… Ie Only pve… It will always be around, if everything was kept it your bases performance would take a hit… But at the same time we want players to have risk when they step out their front door (into pvp)

Basically we are trying to make the best of a bad situation… With hope this won’t be needed in the manner as it is now because the game will develop :slight_smile:

As the inherently imaginative person i am, i see a scenario where you shoot a ship with 100 filled cargo containers. The moment they’re destroyed, your game freeze to a halt because 100 new items just appeared in your view range and is now causing massive lag.

Not saying it’s impossible to fix, but i bet it’s not easy to fix without fixing some other stuff as well. A lot of fixing to be done here =)

As for OCD. I would say; kill OCD in PVP all together. The different time delays makes in slightly unbalanced (and I’m a trader). If it only works in PVE play fields, it would still server it’s purpose to 100%.
Maybe make the space around faction planets and their moons PVE while you’re at it, to mend the over population problem.