Logged in to find ship has been taken from my control (CV) I am trapped in ship

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Landed my ship at Atlantis Freeholders Alliance Base and closed game while still in pilots seat, logged in roughly 20 hours later and ship is no longer in my faction or personal list. it has moved from my base in the Volcano to the water in the volcano. I created this CV and it is mainly my design and my main travel ship. Please return it to my control

Player(s) with issue:
=> [FHA] Soro

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> Feb 8, 2020 13:30

Playfield:
=> Atlantis Sector

Structure Name(s):
=> Whose on first? CV Black

Structure ID(s):
=> Cannot access to get this

How can we help you now:
=> Return ship to my control

Hello,

I can’t find a name like that. How exactly is your ship called?

If you can see it, then you can also get the id.
For that open the console and type “di”.
Go near your ship, look with your crosshair at it and see the ID at the top center screen.

ID 3398967 I believe

Thanks for the help,

ah perfect.
Found it.
It was decored by a Drone maybe?

Maybe @Lex can let you know more details?

hhmm, good question… I’ll look for damages and I’ll let you know.

Right now I am waiting to see when\ if Lex gets on as until he does I am trapped in the cockpit of the ship. Trying not to die as I have a lot of items in my backpack that I would prefer not despawn.

Hey,

I warped you above your base now. You should be free again I hope

Thanks Jascha, I am free from the ship now. I went to the ship to see if there was damage, I could see none.
According to the log screenshot this happened right after I logged out yesterday. There were no drones in the area. One of the SV’s on top also has changed (6077944)
It has minor damage from the phoenix system but has not been de-cored. I know where that core is.
A faction member was playing with a repair terminal around the same time, could that have de-cored both ships?

Right now without any other info but that log I am leaning towards a bug\ glitch being responsible.

Hey, yes I logged in yesterday and two of the vessels were public. I checked them and they seemed full of stuff so figured they were a bug and private them and rename for owner to contact me. I can transfer them back to you tomorrow when I’m in game or maybe Admin can if you cant wait till then?

2 Likes

whenever you can would be cool. I am US Central -7 I believe. Current server time is 23:32.
What time are you thinking you’ll be on next server time?
And thanks for protecting my ships :slight_smile: it is very much appreciated

Hey @Lex ,

thank you very much. We really appreciate your concern for others and instead of stealing it (as it happens sadly to often), actually protecting it!. Very much appreciated.
Gave you 2 mil as reward for your honesty.

@SoroHarrington It should be yours again.

1 Like

@Jascha Okay thanks, appreciate the gesture. @SoroHarrington glad you got it sorted :+1:

Thanks to both of you. It is really great to see this on a server.
Lex, if you ever need anything reach out to either me or FHA, we’ll do everything we can to make it happen.

Jascha,
Could you also return ID 6077944 (SV) back to my control? it is a sv that is on the landing bay of the cv that you just moved back to me. It is my warp capable sv.

@SoroHarrington I’m in TAW - logistics division so I’m good for everything but thanks for the offer. Again, glad you got it sorted - see you around the HWS universe :slight_smile:

SV should also be yours again

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.