Logging into EU

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> I csw and I am trying to load into the EU server but it keeps timing me out and I can not complete the csw.

Player(s) with issue:
=> Snow

Server:
=> NA to EU

Time (cb:time):
=>

Playfield:
=>

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Im not sure, checking the csw or how my character is connecting to the server, I have tried reseting my computer and my router and even clearing some cashes.

Hey,
I moved you in CSW Orbit to another area hopefully that does the trick.
If not let me know.

No mate it didn’t work. Also the Eu server option takes 2 minutes to appear. It has never happened before so I am stumped why it has started now.

OK, moved you once more to Pirate HQ
What ping do you have to EU right now?

The Eu server isn’t loading for me to select now, I will have to try again later. My ping was the same as it always was it shows that its between 300 to 400 (it keeps changing while I sit in the server menu) but normally when I can get in game I average at 310. Even when I was getting kicked the one time my ping was at 440 it still never timed out before even loading the server. I don’t think ping is the issue.

Not sure if this helps but to me it says everything should be fine.

I still can not log into the server, it just times out.

timeout in the loading screen? During terrain loading or structure loading?

Maybe your chunk is corrupt.

I teleported you to Sacntuary System now as a test.

This is in general an indication that something is wrong.
On our side nothing has changed. From our ISP no News have been made about issues.

=> Are you using VPN? Do your ISP has issues? Are you using WLAN? Is someone Netflix in your network? etc.

I tried again and no change. It times out before anything loads. I don’t use a VPN, I have called my ISP and they have told me nothing has changed and I spent 2 hours troubleshooting with them, I am not using WLAN everything is via cable and no one is using anything else in the house, no Netflix, no cloud, nothing. It really has me puzzled.

I have also opened ports and got another Australian to log into my account and log me in in eu, he had no issues. I attempted to log back into Eu again but with no luck. He is now bringing my character back to NA for me and I will continue to test it without csw for now.

Very interesting and too bad we can’t fix it on our end.

After hours of trouble shooting I can csw again. I am thinking there must have been something wrong along the line I was trying to connect through, somewhere in the world as it was from nothing that I did.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.