I run a PvE dedicated server for my buddies but I can sense they’re nearly “done” with Empyrion for now. I LOVE Empyrion and want to check out servers/communities with a large and active player base. It seems HWS NA fits the bill, but before I commit, would you all be able to answer a few questions?
- I’m more into camaraderie with sharing builds, exploring together, and doing raids against the AI. Is this possible on HWS or do I always have to be “on my toes” for PvP destruction?
- Does HWS mod the AI? Stock AI is potato, but mods like Reforged Galaxy tweak the AI and make it MUCH stronger.
- What difficulty level is used on HWS and are base attacks frequent? On my server today, I have AI set to Hard with frequent base attacks because having “stakes” in defending your base is important.
- Is CPU and Volume on or off with HWS? Stock is so unbalanaced, and awesome mods like Reforged Galaxy help, but it’s still not quite there.
- How often are servers wiped? I see HWS has “seasons” but not sure how long they run for. I enjoy “permanence” and on my server, I’ve been able to keep the same Save across alpha 12 into 1.1.
Thanks in advance!