Lost 2 more ships from my CV Hangar

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was in Derelict Station Delta space when the server reset. I left my CV there with a SV and HV docked inside. When I came back after the restart the SV and HV were gone. I relogged several times, still gone. I changed playfields, still gone. Structure Commander says the SV and HV are in Derelict Station Delta space but when I go to the coords given nothing is there. The ships don’t show up in the registry either.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> zed283

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 3 April 00:00

On which Playfield?
=> Derelict Station Delta

Structure Name(s)?
=> Gnat Mk14RE
Proteus Mk512A122CPU

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 6451060

How can we help you now?
=> Can you recover the ships and return them to my CV? The CV is now on OETOUI. This is the third time I’ve lost ships from the hanger but the 2 previous times they were deleted. This time they still seem to exist but are stealthed :slight_smile:

Hey,
I restored them but I accidently restored them the place they got deleted. Sorry.
Please pick them up there.

In case you have any more Informaiton, please put them in here, since we will link this ticket for the devs.

Thanks Jascha! I recovered both ships. Both ships had no fuel or oxygen but the cargo, ammo and pentaxid was there in both. I’ve noticed that the recovered ships come with the rotational sensitivities set to 0. Thanks for the support - I appreciate it!

Hey,

yes sadly that is a limitation at the moment when restoring structures :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.