======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Alien containers from the quest dissapeared
Player(s) with issue: Seems a few others
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): Sometime after a hotfix
Playfield: Lawless HQ
Structure Name(s): N/A
Structure ID(s): N/A
How can we help you now: I lost an ultra rare, rare and grey alien container as per the quest reward for going to ECC.

Hello @megillahgorillah

You mean the “Be the first” PDA mission?

If I would know the server time (type cb:time in chat) then I can check if you had a full inventory or not.
Either way if you have a full inventory then the added stuff via reward is just dropped around you.
(it is also written in the PDA to make sure to have room for the reward).

But if you had an alien container for your origin then please look here - it is intentional:

Hi, I had them on me, then placed them in a base container on lawless hq. When I went looking for them, they were gone. Usually, I carry my epic weapon, but no clue where they end3d up, sorry.

If you are sure you dropped them in the container all I can say is that a thief got them.
We don’t check containers.

Please don’t make unsubstantiated theft claims, how rude. On a pve planet in a cargo container of my faction and I’m only person in it. Theft? Think again.

I wasn’t meant to be rude, only technical and logical.
If it was us who interact in any way with your items it was something or someone else.
Pretty simple logical cause.

Do you see how it’s meant to ruffle my feathers? Tell someone something was stolen based on logic, isn’t mine more sound it wasn’t theft? Any notion of stealing, taking only 3 items, isn’t logical, it’s meant to warn someone, but how was it even possible?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.