Lost all my money by a tax for a SV!

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I got taxed for all my money and more! I wasn’t expecting that I’ve never been taxed for my SV.

Player(s) with issue: Legito
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 09:10
Playfield: Alliance HQ
Structure Name(s): Intrepid-SS7
Structure ID(s): 23819982
How can we help you now: You tell me :stuck_out_tongue:

Additional Information: I had half a million credits. Tax took it all and now I have another half a mil tax pending for tomorrow!!! I’ve never been taxed, why now??

Hey,

this is because the Playfield is full. Alliance HQ gets taxed as soon as the 200 limit is reached. Since your SV was one of the last entering it was taxed.

In the future this might be lifted to 300. But we have to wait for the DSL bugfix

1 Like

The SV has been there for a week, why get taxed now? I just spawned a CV in space am I going to get taxed for this also? Also why is tax so high? This was literally all my money this reminds me of my country Greece when they tax you for everything you own :stuck_out_tongue:

:wink:
Well it was changed that only those structures entering last (even if they where there before) have to pay the tax instead of all. Tax is only here to prevent too full playfields, which the game could not handle.
When DSL works right this might be change anyhow.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.