Lost all on elemental space race

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Lost everything on my character after being shot down in the elemental space race

Player(s) with issue:
=> thedevilfrog

Server:
=> EU

Time (cb:time):
=> 19:30 15/10/2019

Playfield:
=> Elemetal space race

Structure Name(s):
=>

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> am i being naive ? Was equipped with 3 epics guns all the needed meds and stuff for taking down a POI, saw the space race being “easy” and only 7 mins so popped in, never been in before. Got the end of course and was easily shot down, and 10 secs later the senario finished, kicked out of insta, all stuff lost.

No indication its super dangerous and no way to get to back stuff, even if i had time. Mentioning “take some ammo” at the start isn’t really a suitble warning, i did anyway. Would have taken nothing but fuel n bullets had i known the danger. And cannot go back in for an hr :confused:

Hi and welcome back @thedevilfrog

No, and the missions should be easy. The last checkpoint is probably a bit difficult, forcing players to actively dodge. I thought it’s still easy once figured out.

Anyways,

That was the issue. Shot down > mission closed > backpack gone.
I refunded it for now.

thank you.

i’m impressed with what you’ve done in the last 16 months. Lots to do :slight_smile:

1 Like

erm…where is it refunded to ? i’ve checked ocd and cargo crates

I triggered an exchange window. Maybe it got clicked away.
I can start it again now.
Otherwise empty your whole backpack and I fill it directly without exchange window.

sorted. thank you !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.