Lost and Found

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Came back to my computer after logging out to find that I died sometime after logging out?
Player(s) with issue: lilkountree
Server: NA
Time (cb:time): before 6,501:02
Playfield: Anoma
Structure Name(s): Space Base
Structure ID(s): 1784451
How can we help you now: I left to go afk, and I’m certain I logged out before I left. When I came back to my computer it looks as though it didn’t log out. Being as though I’m lawless, I was carrying 1/4 million on me. My backpack was no where to be found on my person. I guess I just learned that there’s an expiration on the pack? How long is the timer on something like that. I know it’s far fetch, but is it possible to see if that’s the case? Did the pack just disappear so long after it just sat there?

Hi mate, a hard lesson indeed. Backpack despawn times are 15 minutes as far as im aware …

If it makes you feel any better I fell asleep traversing Homeworld orbit going to my sled and fell asleep. Apparently I went out so far the server warped me and my midget back to the asteroid belt. I died from starvation and midget ran outta power, and had enough O2 to jet pack from the belt onto HW planet.

Fun times.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.