Lost Conection ..Playfield

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Hello, I have been trying to connect to the server for hours and when I manage to enter I get a banner. Lost Conection …Playfield and it won’t let me in, it takes me out of the game. Look for the ship in Structure Commander and it doesn’t come out. The Ship is a CV “Nexus Destroyer” and an SV “Ghost”. If you can relocate me to my base “Xenus StarBase”. I would appreciate it.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Raynolds

Server? (+ EU or + NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=>

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=>

Good morning, I keep trying to enter the game, and I keep getting the same banner. Cheers

Hello,
we normally don’t warp players around.
I don’t know what is going on for you without a client log / video / screenshot.
But I warped you for now.

1 Like

Thank you, the question is that I live in Cuba and my internet is very bad with packet loss in the connection. It’s not the first time it’s happened to me. What I do not report. I don’t like to bother because in the end the problem is me because of my Internet connection.

Ah yes, I remember now. Empyrion is very bad at handling bad internet connections. Such issues or worse will keep happening.
Good luck

I already got in. But I appear in the sun, I commit suicide, and it doesn’t give me the option to relocate to my ship or my base. Apparently my ship was lost. It does not appear in Structure Commander. They could help me. Please.
CV “Nexus Destroyer”

It’s just that despite all the problems I love this game, it has a lot of potential.

I found the SV “Ghost” in this location.
Ghost 14105574
SV Faction SYN Eto Manu Alpha 993/117/-3656 22-12-15 17:35.
This ship was anchored to my CV. I imagine my CV is in that location.
This is the location of my base.
Xenus StarBase 3681330
Base Faction SYN Chuvart [Sun Right] Chuvart 10200/600/-4500

Hello,
sorry for the delay.
It got super confusing with so many tickets from you.

First of all I don’t see a Nexus Destroyer.
And regarding Ghost I see those:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.