Lost control of structure

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=>

I have a base on Triton i suddenly lost control of…

Player(s) with issue:
=> Trisant

Server:
=> NA

Time (cb:time):
=> 3:00am eastern

Playfield:
=> Triton

Structure Name(s):
=> Projext X

Structure ID(s):
=> I am unable to obtain the structure ID, I am inside the structure, with an SV, HV, CV…

How can we help you now:
=> I cannot leave the structure and I have lost control of it… It was set to Faction… I have been here over 5 hours working on it…

It would appear after looking up, The base now says HWS… So im assuming i did something wrong. I am thinking it shows I have already 2 faction bases, I however only created 2, I have one on Eden, This one here on Triton… I looked into the structure manager and it shows I have 2 on Eden… This is a mistake… i only created 1, My buddy created the other. We are factioned together so I assuming that his structure counts against the total structures… This i did not know. I may have misunderstood the warnings I may have missed them while eating. So, not sure what I need to do.

Hey,

welcome to the server.
I returned it to you. But ti was taken because you went over your structure limit. Please see the warnings you got and adapt to your limits.

You can buy it bak also yourself like this:

You can see the ID by entering “di” into the console

1 Like

I contacted my buddy and told him to change the faction of the building he created… Once I get back to Eden I will change the faction of my other building to private…

Its the sitze of the base. You re over the class limit

You have Class 6. But only Class 5 is allowed

Here is the message the system send you in chat:

F 13.10.2019 08:36:54 sVn Empyrion You are only supposed to have a Class 5 Base on Triton. You have 6. Please lower your Class by 1: Project X (12756807), (Class:6 / D:353 /T:46557 /L:24), or they will be taken the NEXT time!

di seems to be a debug command…?

No console. Check your Empyrion Settings->Keyboard layout which key opens the console

But more important is now that you change the class of the Base, or it will be taken again soon.

1 Like

I added an addition out of the bottom of the base… I just took it apart… I am looking for a way to see if the size has dropped back to 5…

I see in statistics it says the base is a (5) … 5.41 to be exact… I guess this is right. I appreciate your help… Thank you…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.