Lost core

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> purchased a alien core did not receive. also lost one when picking up didnt link to container or drop to ground.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> alphaeye1

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 11:30 EST july 4th

On which Playfield?
=> neru gamma, eide planet

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> like to have replace or refund.

Hi, purchased how??
Through HWS Marketplace or https://support.hws.global?

If it’s from the support page, go find the alien core again, then click the big orange READ ME FIRST button and find the command you need to use to get it :wink:

through the support us purchase page, it worked a short time later using the command again. as for the one that went poof when linked to container dont know. looked everywhere for it not sure what happend.

@Jascha

Hey,

sorry. But I see that both of the Alien cores were in your backpack.

And right after you used the command:

I hope this are the ones you talk about, but for me I cannot see any bug or loss. Usually if they bug out during the receival it looks different…

So did I misunderstand something by chance?

only had a second core after buying second one once the first one vanished. was moving the cores around in a new ship and was linked to a container but it vanished so im not sure. guess its a loss just to bad since didnt even get to use it.

ah ok. So it got lost not in connection with OCD, but just through the connected toolbar stuff?

yes exactly was connected to proximo ship while moving cores around on eclipse

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.