Lost CV Blueprint after Server Backup

Hello,

I got together all of the materials for the Tier 1 (lowest level) CV blueprint. It said 1h55m to manufacture. The message came up and said it was complete. I wasn’t in a place where I could spawn it at the time. Then I was forced to log off the game for the backup like usual. Later that day when I went to spawn the CV, the blueprint was not available to be spawned. Please reimburse. Thank you.

Avlon

Hey Avlon,

not much details you give and not the nicest way to ask an admin to help you with a game bug :frowning:.
Please send your bugreport and your logs to the devs with exact information.

Thank you.

This happened to me, its a bug that happens.

Bumping for admins to see.

[quote=“Avlon”]Hello,

I got together all of the materials for the Tier 1 (lowest level) CV blueprint. It said 1h55m to manufacture. The message came up and said it was complete. I wasn’t in a place where I could spawn it at the time. Then I was forced to log off the game for the backup like usual. Later that day when I went to spawn the CV, the blueprint was not available to be spawned. Please reimburse. Thank you.

Avlon[/quote]

Did you followed the server messages? Did you logout before the restart/backup? Or were you kicked?

Gentlemen,

I certainly wasn’t out to be rude and I love your server, it is why I have been continuing to play. I am frustrated as this happened yesterday and I have been unsuccessful in contacting you to get it resolved. I have asked for an admin a few times an hour ever since I had this problem and nobody has responded. The community told me to register here. I did, that took time as well. As a new player it took a long time to get all of those resources to not get the results. The first thing I hear from an admin is I have not given enough details and I am not nice? This thread is my bug report, I don’t have any logs. I didn’t take any screen shots and I was hoping you would just reimburse what is broken without me having to jump through a bunch of hoops.

Here are all the details I have: I started manufacturing at 10:30am EST yesterday, it was done around 12:30 EST. I saw the message come up telling me it was done. I was playing while working from home. I got a call from a customer and I had to log. I got back on later in the day and went away from my base to spawn the Blueprint. I got distracted for maybe 15 minutes and when I got back to my computer it was telling me it was kicking me to back up. I didn’t have time to log off properly as I was trying to read the messages and the last one I saw said I had 30 seconds, it kicked me. I was told by many this is a bug and it happens. If I had more info I would give it to you, that is all I have.

Hope you are willing to help. I have been in game all morning, you can contact me there for a few more hours.

Yeah that normally don’t take so long. I have a deadline at work and could only check mails from time to time.
Jascha was busy too today.

Thanks for the details. As I thought it is a game bug like jascha said. If a player gets kicked the informations won’t be saved. That is the reason why it is important to logout before the server restarts/backups.

So let me sort it in game.

Thank you for fixing it. I really appreciate the help.

Sorry… For me it sounded a bit like: “I have a problem. Now give me my stuff.”
But after reading your responce I think it was more professional meant, leaving emotions out. Actually much nicer than people getting all whelmed up. Thanks for clearing it and sorry for missjudging. Text and not motherlanguage makes it a bit harder :wink:.

Keep in mind lads, our admins are [size=50]Germans[/size] and English is not their native language, so misunderstandings will happen sometimes.

Jascha,

You are correct. I was trying to be clear, and I am new to this game. I never meant any disrespect. I chose this server because of all the cool things you guys are doing. I am enjoying it so much, I just donated. Thanks to Rexx and your support, I feel it is a good idea to support you.