Lost daly reward

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened:
=> Lost daly reward 75 Alien conteiners as i retrived them i had a conation error and after i was daed sudenly

Player(s) with issue:
=> kingpinn

Server:
=> Eu

Time (cb:time):
=> 00,32

[coihlor=d0901d]Playfield:[/color]
=> Fed Hq

Structure Name(s):
=> none

Structure ID(s):
=> none

How can we help you now:
=> eny way i can get help geting my reward sorry f the truble

i did first belived it was on the last corpse b ther was no bag

Have you checked that it is not trafered to rp?

was on my farming run so nope did not have a fed epic gunn on me

Ok. Then we wait for the other lads to wake up :wink:

ok yea gona get some sleep

Restored them

@Jascha what is different about this ticket and the attached ticket? The only difference I see is you refunded this one and didn’t refund the other one. You asked a lot more questions about the last one, but didn’t ask any about this one. Just curious, what is different? Why refund the RP and not the Xeno? To me it looks like both should have been refunded, or neither should have been refunded. Server Crash caused loss of 9k Xeno Blocks

Hey,

it always depends on what logs I find with the information I get.

With the other ticket (besides him leading me into a wrong direction about OCD), I could not see any clue in the logs showing he lost something. He also did not give any information about the real case and got even aggressive. No need to spend time there to look deeper.
But his case, loosing stuff in container… Thats an area we have even less information about. So I was blind there…

This situation is different. I can see the backpack, I can see his death, I can also see them disappear. There was not much I still needed to know.
So its always about how much we can verify the situation, or if its new players who lost a lot.

4 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate your time explaining this to me, I remembered the old ticket and just wanted to know what was wrong.

1 Like

did you restore them ? i logd on now and ther no ailien cans on me ?

nwm yea i logd w the gun on me to get the daily reward a bit sad b yea i have the rp on web site
a bit of a waist b still hapy i got them :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.