Lost Large Aux Cores

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I dont even know… game went crazy, I was forced to log out and my 2 Large Aux cores were lost… This has been happening for the last 48 hours, I cant carry them so they are gone…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Trisant

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> approximately 7:20

On which Playfield?
=> PBZU133-II

Structure Name(s)?
=> Big Nasty

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> n/a

How can we help you now?
:=> For the love of this game please return them… ;-( I have 100s of hours into collecting these things… I had a total of 12, I now only have 10— I am aware the ship only holds 10… That’s not what happened… I lost them after I was booted…

Hey,

not sure we can do here something. Where were they before you got booted? What did you do with them right before?
Do you have a video?

The chances that we can replace them is very slim sadly since its out of our control and there might be no logs at all.

Dear sir, I was modifying my CV… Moving blocks around and adding re enforcement to protect my Aux cores and Bastion shield generator approximately 7:20 server time or Planet PBZU133-II I will in my CV, The aux cores with in my connected cargo tool bar… Unfortunately I do not have video. YOu can howeve see hopefully I was disconnected from the server around that time…

The cores did no return to my container controller along with 30 or 40 Xeno blocks… I know you guys have to be aware of how much time it takes to gather the resources to craft a Large Aux Core… It was minimal a week of collecting processors… storing and collecting with my OCD with is upgraded… THis stuff takes time… I hope we can get the 2 missing cores…

Thank you

Hey,

sorry to hear that. But sadly we have no logs about it :frowning:

I don’t understand how it works on your end and what you can see or not… I am disappointed. a weeks worth of time gone by a game crash… The seasons are short as it is.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.