Lost my hard earned SV to HWS

I am a member of a faction (YUG) which i am not the founder. The Founder is not playing this game in the last days. Yesterday i got a warning that i do have to many SV (i had 3, two very cheap and the last one most expensive). Since i am not a founder i could not delete any of the SVs. After a while i got deleted the smallest SV (id: 26982202), and again after a while i lost my last (most expensive SV, id: 28475455) on HWS. I do have still a SV (id: 27158835) which i dont realy need.

Since i am playing this game alone and for ca. a week, i didnt know all the rules. (still dont know how many SVs i can have on Alliance HQ). I just could not delete any ship (since i am not a founder, and didnt know if you change the ship to the faction you cant change it back).

It tok me a week to get the resources to build that SV (id: 28475455), please help me to get it back.

Hey,

sorry to hear that.
Please allways use the support template and fill out the information we need. Like Server for example.

I changed the owner of that SV to yourself. You can now use it again.

1 Like

Thank you very much for helping me out.

1 Like

You could have just multitooled one of the other sv’s away… but all good so no worry it anymore.

And tell the owner of the faction to give admin rights to you so you could turn owner of the ships.

2 Likes

Also… set home base, empty your pocket and go for a trip to homeworld :joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.