Lost my ships on Lava Planet due to bugs

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: I came to Lava planet and got warnings about 0 CV allowed for faction. I switched it into private and got bugs for docked ships.
I was trying to switch to private an HV to get in and dock it. It started failling down through CV and planet ground. After few times it fell down into lava lake. I couldn’t move it out the lake and get died. I spawned in CV. I was trying to manage other ships.
SV couldn’t dock to CV even it was private.
One HV was destroyed due to merged ships. It was hanging in air.

Well. After a while, during my struggle, ships started to assigning to HWS faction, i.e. being taken because restriction.
Just removed some of them due to no opportunity to save any ship.

I lost 4 HVs, 1 SV, and 1 CV with stuff and ammo.

Player(s) with issue: kirby
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): 10-03-2018 ~02:25
Playfield: Homeworld - Lava planet
Structure ID(s): SV: 22229665 (
Kanonir 4c1), HVs: 41963084 (Definder FDX), and I don’t see ID of the same one, 41700955 (Zoobillo mk2), CV: 22436659 (Kirby’s Fedexer)
How can we help you now: I’d like to get my ships with my stuff.

Thank you!

P.S. After first spawn in CV I started getting sounds like when a player under water.

Before you fly into the planet you can press M and see what restrictions are on the planet btw…

Zoobillo mk2 is still GMC factioned.

Kirby’s Fedexer set back to GMC (even though you can use egs:buyshipback:id command)

Restored the other two to Caprica.

@RexXxuS, thanks you for help! It’s really appreciated!

Before you fly into the planet you can press M and see what restrictions are on the planet btw…

Yeah, I had to. I just didn’t inspect to have such bugs. :confused:
And seem, I had come with the single ship but not with fleet of ships.

About ships…
I got two, one Definder FDX (42097091), and Kanonir (42097090). Thanks for those!

I didn’t find

• another Definder FDX,
  • Fedexer,
  • and Zoobillo mk2.

Zoobillo mk2 is still GMC factioned.

I can see old Zoobillo mk2 (41700955) in structure commander but it’s deleted. It was on Lava Planet.

another Definder FDX

The same, I can see old one (41963084) in structure commander but it’s deleted.

Fedexer

And there is no any sign about this one in structure commander.

Check Caprica again plz. Restored some.

Yeah, found Zoobillo and Definder! :slight_smile: Fedexer left. I guess, there is work in progress.

Thank you!

And got the last one! Thank you very much, @RexXxuS!!

1 Like