Lost my TEAM registration

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> Went to do my contracts this morning and the contract trade in vendors say I am not registered with TEAMS. It was working -9 hours ago when I did my last turn in. I still have all my certificates in the bank just lost the registration.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Upgrayedd

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Thrusday, 17 September 2020 15:48

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> Restore the registration so I can continue doing my TEAMS plz

it’s gotta be that shady guy at the certificate bank. seems like he feeds on our misery :frowning:

Fixed your registration.

Thanks for re-registering me @RexXxuS . I am able to do the contracts again. But, the mining division still won’t let me do the VIP turn ins though. It shows that I am rank 4 but have no promotion points for it. Are you able to put the promotion points back to 1250 to match up with being rank 4 with them?

ah you only said registration. Ok, will do, 1250.

Ya, my bad. I thought that if the registration was fixed I would be able to do the mining ones as it was still rank 4. I guess the promotion points is what the game checks for not ranking. Thanks again @RexXxuS

they are all individual variables. Can manipulate the database only during server restarts. So expect the fix at 11pm

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.