Lost OCD stuff

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

**What happened: Lost first 7 slots of OCD. I was trying to get stuff from autominer, but I typed ocd instead of oa. I do not have a screenshot (it didnt work or I didnt press the key firm enough). I dont have an saved doc (steam browser wont save files). It should be around 3k Zas I just bought, around 14k of Combat steel, several stacks of Mg and something else, maybe you have logs. I tried to move towards my SV to deposit the incoming stuff, but I didnt receive them after 3rd dialog box.
Player(s) with issue: roboo
Server: EU
Time (cb:time): Around Jan 24/ 01 AM
Playfield: ECC
Structure Name(s):
Structure ID(s):
**How can we help you now: Maybe you can return my stuff, especially the CS which I saved trough last wipe. Also, maybe you can modify the server software to detect large qty of stuff about to be transferred and issue a “are you stoopid?” cb:yes/no dialog.

Sorry we don’t log that and can’t give it back.
You can drop stuff from the OCD window on the ground, so there is always a way to save your stuff.

Oh yeah, and 600+ power coils I saved trough the wipe too… :confused:
I could not drop the items since I was in a public place, inside EGS building and my SV was outside, at some distance.
Anyway, wont hurt if you add a confirmation dialog to the transfer in case a large quantity of mats is about to be transferred. You have that confirmation sequence installed for more trivial operations.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.