Lost ownership of my two main ships

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I was changing the name of my Faction and something happened to where my main CV (Id: 35537485 [Rhino CCV] and my SV (Id: 34827436 [Silverknife] no longer belong to me and i cant access anything…
Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Thrash (voltagebinary)

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 2:30ish?

On which Playfield?
=> Islo Gamma [Sun Front]

Structure Name(s)?
=>1. Id: 35537485 [Rhino CCV]
2. Id: 34827436 [Silverknife]

How can we help you now?
=> If I could have these two vessels put into my current faction [Dub] i would appreciate it. Im dead in the water otherwise. Thank you.

Hey,

I switched them back to you. But this is a common issue. When you change factions you need to set everything to private, otherwise you don’t have access anymore, since its not your faction anymore.

1 Like

I still cant access them…do i need to do something else?

**Edit, I can access my CV, but the SV is still unfactioned and because its docked inside, I cant move my CV lol… sorry im a klutz

Update: I was able to extract my CV from under my SV using cb:getshiphere… so i can continue on for now without my salvager rig

Hey,

sorry yeah its not always working if noone is online on that playfield. I tried it again…

1 Like

If Jascha’s trick didn’t work again let me know and I’ll come ingame and do it instead :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.