Lost precrafted CV and Bases

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=>Precrafted Bases and CV lost during Issue with server

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Vshade

Server? (EU or NA or RE EU or RE NA)
=> RE EU

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> You know

On which Playfield?
=> Planet META

Structure Name(s)?
=> Space Base VSV, Modular STARTER (base), THOR Hammer m.3 (CV)

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> Items were precrafted and ready to spawn

How can we help you now?
=> Please return them as precrafted.

Hey,

we can only spawn one structure as mentioned. If you want the base, please give me Playfield and coordinates or I have to put it somewhere in space. Thanks a lot

Hi Jascha,

If it is only one structure – I prefer my CV THOR Hammer m.3.

As you know, we cannot put Auxiliary Core in blueprint, so I had 10 of them ready to be installed in that CV together with Alien core. So, I f I can chose only one structure – I need CV but together with Auxiliary Cores and Alien Core. Base I can make later on.

Also, I have a question, I just bought residence on META planet. I was interesting to buy Capsule (it look very cozy :blush:), but there is no that choice in support screen, so I chose Black Manor, but when I type in chat ts:buy – nothing happened. Can you help in this case also? If I need to pay something extra for Capsule – I can do it. If all Capsules are already booked, so OK it can be Black Manor, but I cannot understand how to proceed.

I know that you are very busy, but I don’t know who can help.

Please reply.

Thank you in advance.

Hey,

I cannot find any ship called that way. What faction have you been in before the crash?

the rest @RexXxuS might be able to help you with

Hello Jascha,

Last season I was in Synergy and I had previous version of that ship: THOR Hammer v.2

I used it till the end of the season.

This season I just start to prepare myself for proper procedure and I pre crafted new version of my CV (THOR Hammer m.3), which became a bit more powerful than previous version and have on board 10 Aux Core Kits. Also, I pre craft space base which I was planning to use when I will find suitable place for it.

I can make another base, but this CV is a core thing for me and without it – means all to start from scratch and it is a bit boring.

I am sending you blueprints for this ship in attachment.

THOR Hammer m.3 is without Aux Core Kits installed (because you cannot have them in blueprint) and I had 10 of them in my Black Manor Store to be installed when I will spawn this ship. But crash came and all lost.

THOR Hammer m.3.1 is with Aux Core Kits installed, so may be it will be easy for you just to spawn it in complete.

Also I had an Alien Core (bought for real money) ready to be installed together with Aux Cores to make my CV ready for action – but it lost too.

Can you tell me about how to get Capsule residence on META, which I paid yesterday. (Look my email from yesterday).

Thank you very much for your patience and hope that you help!

I really like your server and I try to support it as I can, using a lot of support staff and as a patron.

Best regards

Viktor

THOR Hammer m.3.epb (17.6 KB)

THOR Hammer m.3.1.epb (17.7 KB)

Hey,

oh wait you wrote “precrafted”. Sadly we cannot restore any structures that were not spawned.

Maybe @RexXxuS can say more to it. I concentrate on restoring structures for now.

Hey,

So it means that I am completely destroyed.

Is it a chance that you will spawn me a ship from blueprint, which I have send you?

It is really very important for me!!!

PLEASE HELP!

I checked the logs and can see that you had those structures ready in your BP before the crash.
Since we could not restore any other structure, I will spawn it

Spawned the Thor close to you

Thank you Jascha,

But without 10 Aux Core kits it is useless.

Can you give back those kits for me and I will install them myself.

Even I am ready to lose Alien Core, but without Aux Core Kits – it is no point.

Thank you in advance.

Viktor

Hey,

as mentioned before, I will leave this to Rex to decide. He knows the items etc much better

Dear Jascha,

I am really very pleased that you spawned my CV, please give me 10 Auxiliary Core Kits, which were lost during server crash, so I can use my CV.

Please tell me how I can claim my residence, for which I paid yesterday real money.

I know that I took a lot of your time, but I cannot manage these questions without your help.

Thank you in advance.

Viktor

I’ll deal with it in one ticket.