Lost Quest Rewards on Server Restart

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> I just started playing yesterday and was unaware of the correlation between carry weight and armor, and how heavy the quest rewards for getting to the ECC were, so I took my armor off to attempt to repair it upon my first time getting to ECC, and i was unable to put it in my inventory so it dropped, I thought I was unable to pick it back up due to having dropped it in the ECC so I left it. Then right before the server was restarting I ended up trying to move something in my inventory and it forced me to drop basically all the quest rewards I had received. I bought some armor on the marketplace when I realized what happened but wasn’t able to get it on and back to where I had to drop my stuff in time for the restart, I figure I’ll just have to call it a loss and won’t be able to get those quest rewards back but I thought I’d ask.

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Paimon

Server? (EU or NA)
=> NA

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> 3 AM East Coast Time, 9 AM server time

On which Playfield?
=> ECC

Structure Name(s)?
=>

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=>

How can we help you now?
=> The items lost were the alien containers received for reaching the ECC, if it is possible to retrieve these that would be great.

@RexXxuS
Maybe it’d be smart to disable the marketplace 5 min before the server restarts?
That could probably prevent issues like this.

Welcome to HWS @Paimon
Thanks @Dr.Dark, yes maybe. I’ll note it down.

Misunderstanding here. You did not lost the Alien Container.
It got converted. Read here:
https://forum.empyrion-homeworld.net/t/the-alien-sacrifice/11586

1 Like

I did not have my origin weapon on me at the time, and I had to drop the containers on the ground because of the issue with the weight talked about in the post.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.