Lost structure...again :(

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened?
=> My base now belong to HWS again…

Player(s) with issue? (steam name)
=> Prusak

Server? (EU or NA or RE)
=> RE

When did it happen? (Use server time: type ingame cb:time)
=> Now…

On which Playfield?
=>

Structure Name(s)?
=> Eta 1131 II Sector

Structure ID(s) (Open ingame console and type di)?
=> 12299548

How can we help you now?
=> Please,change permision and give me back My base…

Its happen again becouse other “bases” still be registered.I be on each bases to manualy delete them via delete command and this not exist but i still have comunication about having 6 bases…i realy dont know what i can do and how delete other structures…

Please help Me with deleting unused structures and please change faction in My base to My private…Thank you !

Unusued structures:
Hexabase 5219267
HV_Prefab_Tier6b 7991357
Arrow 9855407

When you delete a structure or remove it in any way you have to stay in the game on that playfield for at least 10 minutes (sometimes longer) until the tool and game recognize you deleted them.

If you log out or leave the playfield without waiting long enough then this is exactly what happens.

So have you tried going to each playfield they were located in and staying there for at least 10 minutes each?
If not then please do so…

1 day before i have same problem and wait in playfield near 200m then building is .

On Zirax fraighter its work but on others not :(.

Problem is i have 4 “invisible structures” .I see only in structure commander where is building but in game i didnt see them …

Hey,

set it back to you and removed the other structures.
I might have found a way around that issue for the future. So hopefully the next days it should not happen anymore (you might still have to wait 4 min. in a playfield after deletion though).

1 Like

Thank you again :slight_smile:
Have a nice day !

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.