Playfield:
=> ECC

Structure Name(s):
=> Blue Dart

Structure ID(s):
=>

How can we help you now:
=> Return SV with loot

I need this information to find it faster or overall.

We have many “Blue Dart” but no ship from RED or Co6uPaTejib

Player - Mapc
ID cant see

I see…
It got not deleted because ECC was bugged!

I restored it for the common fee.

Emm… Limit about time for not moved?

I know about 2 rules of limit:

2. Server limits

2.1 6-Hour Deletion Timer for Micro-Structures

Structures consisting of less than 10 blocks or without a core are considered "‘micro-structures’. If not ‘touched’(interacted with), these structures/vehicles will be deleted by the server after 6 hours.

2.2 15-Day Deletion Timer for Not ‘Touched’ Structures .

After 15-days, a structure not ‘touched’(interacted with) will be deleted by the server. You or others must minimally ‘touch’ a structure every 15-days to avoid deletion.

• touch means literally standing on top of the structure or walking on the blocks. HWS Structure Commander (via HWS Connect) displays the number of days since a structure was last touched. Using the Control Menu ( P ) is NOT considered touching.

Its new?

No, it is old. Since end of Alpha 10, begin of Alpha 11:

Auto Clean Up

ECC Planet and its Sector are very attractive – that attractive that players park their structures there and don’t even care about the Taxes. This is unfortunately not in the best interest of the whole community, because others have to render an unused structure.
So keep in mind that your structures are being removed from there if you did not warp with them in the last 7 days !

I think it would be logical to add a copy of this section to the SERVER LIMITS tab.

Anyway thx i say it to all members of faction.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.