MadDogBrian Needs Help

======= NOTICE FOR HELP =======

What happened: Was one starter planet doing the testing facility mission or training. Got killed click to respawn at nearest med. It started to load then kicked me to desk top when i got back in I was in the clone area where you first start and was reset back to lvl 1.
Player(s) with issue: MaDogBrian
Server: HWS NA
Time (cb:time): 3:35 PM
Playfield: Cryo F1
Structure Name(s): Write here
Structure ID(s): Write here
How can we help you now: can it be reset back to where it was before the glich in files.

Hey,

sorry to hear… I restored you from one of the latest backup we had from you (was 9:07 PM server time).
Let me know if you are fine now.

Also wanted to let you now their is a glitch on the solar panels I have recreated it many times to make sure. if you just click on the button and not hold it down with the multi tool some times it shows it picks it up but it is still there. You can then pick it up and have 2. I created 8, and now have 20 to test it out. People may abuse that and flood the market.

Thanks for the solar panel report. It is already known for the Devs and worked on it. Fix should come in the next patch, I hope.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.