Make it fun again ! SV battle

Sorry to hear about you leaving and I did what I can regarding lagg shots. Sooner or later a fix is coming…

Regarding the turret targeting it is a first version and a better version coming later (but all of this is under the mark of lagg shots).
However this should change the meta to allow bases on PvP quite good now / stop this

2 Likes

I understand why they are doing that change. TinyDewDrop pointed out the ability to exploit this before 5.0 even went live.

Thing is they are fixing a very obvious exploit by promoting even more turret targeting abuse - through device spam.

So not only will 5.3 bring back unkillable CVs - it will make them even laggier.

I’ll keep checking in on the game but with LBP numbers in the low single digits from a high of 40s back in 4.0 days - there isn’t much reason to play. Keep in mind not a single one of our members left the faction to join another - everyone who was ever in LBP and isn’t in LBP anymore is no longer playing Empyrion.

I get that attrition is normal in games, but what we are seeing isn’t normal attrition.

1 Like

Yeah I know and this is sadly how it is for now. But you have 3 bets :slight_smile:

1. we try our best with the 6.0 universe layout to help you with it. Some cool things dedicated to boost PvP only
  2. i~f we buy the monster epic server machine laggs regarding the CPU should be hopefully history
  3. they working soon dedicated on that problem to get rid of it
3 Likes